We offer a comprehensive finance package to make owning your new caravan that bit easier. Blackhorse are the leading lenders in the leisure market and we have been working with them for nine years. They have an online account system so you can manage your account with ease.
Finance helps to spread the cost of a new or second hand caravan. Instead of paying the full amount upfront, you can pay monthly with interest. Black Horse offers a range of finance products to suit individual preferences and circumstances, such as Hire Purchase, Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) and Lease Purchase.
Each of these products works a little differently, but in general terms, the finance company will buy the caravan on your behalf and then you will repay the amount borrowed, plus interest.
• Own the caravan or motorhome at the end of the agreement
• Or driving a new model for a set term, handing it back at the end. This is an option under Personal Contract Purchase (PCP)
Dependent on the product you choose you would typically pay a deposit, and make monthly repayments from 1 – 5 years (up to 10 Years for Hire
Purchase) to tailor the finance to meet your budget. Where the finance is secured against the caravan for the duration of the agreement the caravan will be owned by the finance company (not the dealer). You do not take title of the caravan until the final repayment is made.
Black Horse Hire Purchase could help you buy your dream caravan while spreading the cost. Agree an initial deposit with us as well as your agreement term and monthly repayment amount then we will submit the finance application to Blackhorse who will view your application. When this is approved, you can just drive it away – and after you’ve made all the repayments including the interest the caravan is all yours.
The PCP product is a great flexible payment option.With Black Horse PCP you can choose how much deposit you’d like to pay, the contract term and final payment.
It’s ideal for those who want to keep their options open, for instance if you think you will stop caravanning at the end of the period, know you would need a different layout or simply would like to keep up to date with the new products – at the end of the agreement you can choose to buy the caravan, part exchange it for another or simply hand it back.
(1) return the caravan and not pay the Final Repayment. If the caravan is in good condition you will have nothing further to pay. Further information on what is considered good condition can be found HERE
(2) pay the Final Repayment to own the caravan.
(3) part exchange the caravan subject to settlement of your existing finance agreement; new finance agreements are subject to status.